In The Press
- The 14 Best Restaurants Near Chicago’s O’Hare Airport (ORD) - Eater Chicago
Fans of golf and Caddyshack will get a kick out of the space that features a colorful mural with tons of references to Bill Murray movies.
- Forty thoughts on ‘Caddyshack’s’ 40th anniversary — and Bill Murray’s groundskeeper - Chicago Tribue
Caddyshack,” released 40 years ago this week, tells the story of the working-class caddies, slobs, wise-asses and nouveau riche who clash with the calcified swells of a country club.
- 9 things to know about the new Caddyshack restaurant - PGA
The first Murray Bros. Caddyshack restaurant opened 17 years ago in St. Augustine, Fla.
- Tour Bill Murray and Brothers’ New Restaurant, a Space Jammed With ‘Caddyshack’ Jokes - Eater Chicago
Caddyshack fans will likely find their favorite movie quote on the walls.
- Lunchbreak: Andy Murray’s Vesuvio - WGN9
- Caddyshack in Rosemont donates food to pantry - The Daily Herald
Volunteers helped collect some $7,000 worth of food from Murray Bros. Caddyshack in Rosemont that was donated to a Chicago food pantry.
"It was so cool to spend the day at the World Golf Hall of Fame, then come here for dinner!!"
"Everything was great and simply delicious. If you're in the area I highly recommend swinging through."