In The Press
- Forty thoughts on ‘Caddyshack’s’ 40th anniversary — and Bill Murray’s groundskeeper - Chicago Tribue
Caddyshack,” released 40 years ago this week, tells the story of the working-class caddies, slobs, wise-asses and nouveau riche who clash with the calcified swells of a country club.
- 9 things to know about the new Caddyshack restaurant - PGA
The first Murray Bros. Caddyshack restaurant opened 17 years ago in St. Augustine, Fla.
- Tour Bill Murray and Brothers’ New Restaurant, a Space Jammed With ‘Caddyshack’ Jokes - Eater Chicago
Caddyshack fans will likely find their favorite movie quote on the walls.
- Lunchbreak: Andy Murray’s Vesuvio - WGN9
- Caddyshack in Rosemont donates food to pantry - The Daily Herald
Volunteers helped collect some $7,000 worth of food from Murray Bros. Caddyshack in Rosemont that was donated to a Chicago food pantry.
"Great place to eat lunch. Love the atmosphere and the staff is friendly."
"Everything was great and simply delicious. If you're in the area I highly recommend swinging through."