To Our Shack Customers
First and foremost, we want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and well being of our staff members and customers is our top priority, and we have reopened our restaurants with that as our guiding principle. We are looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest and wanted to share with you some of the actions we are taking.
We have been implementing the following protocols:
- Reconfiguring seating in the dining room and bar to meet social distancing guidelines
- Having dedicated staff through every meal period solely responsible to sanitize all high contact areas
- Continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift, including temperature checks with a thermometer
- Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal protective masks
- Reinforcing staff hand washing routinely
- Having hand sanitizer available throughout the restaurants
- Not presetting any tables
- Providing takeout containers for customers who prefer to wrap their own leftovers
- Ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well
Rosemont Location Update:
- Starting January 3rd, 2022
- Cook County requires all patrons age 5 and older to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and wear a mask when dining at restaurants.
Valid Forms of Verification Include:
- Valid photo ID (age 16+) and Vaccination card
- Photocopy of vaccination card Digital record or app or Printed record from vaccine provider
We have been strictly observing and following the guidance of the CDC and our local health departments and will continue to do so throughout this constantly evolving situation.
We encourage you to stay healthy and we look forward to serving you soon.
The Murray Brothers